Who knew IKEA could pull a massive crowd? – If you were there during the opening of the new outlet in Bangalore, you would know. You may wonder if people would stand for over 2 to 3 hours in a queue for a furnishing store. Well, it’s not just any store, IT IS IKEA!! And the hard truth is, it’s worth the wait. Be it for the 7000+ furnishing items or the Swedish food, I’ll say it again, IT IS WORTH YOUR WHILE. One must take a look at their wide and varied range of contemporary furniture and home appliances and swipe their cards on it if they wish to spruce up their house. Also trust me when I say, you don’t have to pay through the nose.
I have compiled a list of useful products from IKEA under just ₹1000. But this is not your regular list of typical furninshing items. These are the ultimate picks from the bunch which is not just fancy but also highly functional, space efficient and cost effective.
Also if you do not prefer big crowds or strolling in a huge store, we got that sorted as well. Just click on the image below and it will direct you to the product in the IKEA website. (ik, I’m too good to be true). Just kidding, as always I’m trying to make things easier for you much like how these IKEA finds are gonna make your life easier (in a fancy way).
1. Bed tray: You can now have that couple breakfast in bed or even slouch off while eating and watching your favourtie show with this bed tray.
2. Clothes rack: Highly suitable for your aesthetic corner while it holds a lot more than you think. You can now bid farewell to your cloth clutter in the corner of your room.
3. Ironing board: Gone are the days when an ironing table takes a whole lot of space to itself, because the new ironing board is compact and folds flat. Win-win!
Price : Rs. 349
4. Bedside table: How long are you going to shove your books, glasses and phones to a corner in the bed? Get your hands on this bedside table and neatly organize your things.
Price: Rs. 849
5. Drying rack: Clothing lines in your laundry area kills the look of your space. The best bet is to make a purchase of this foldable drying rack which is easy to handle and carry around .
Price: Rs. 599
6: Clock/thermometer/alarm/timer: Who doesn’t fancy an all-rounder? A clock which is a thermometer but is also a timekeeper and helps you to rise and shine – ding, sold!
7. Decoration greenhouse: How would you like a small greenhouse which also plays the role of a decor item both indoors and outdoors? Add some greens in your life and some decor in your house!
8. Shelf unit: Not enough space for cabinets? Your shelves are overflowing already? This shelf unit is your solution for space consuming problems.
9. Mirror: An upgrade to your regular mirror with a magnifying glass on one side and also rotates on multiple angles for a better view.
Price: Rs. 499
10. Desk organiser: Wondering what to do with the chaotic jumble on your desk? Toss it all into this desk organiser!
11. Storage board: Make use of your wall space while adding some aesthetic value to it. But it doesn’t just end there, transfer the excess things from your desk to this storage board.
12. Work lamp: Light up your work desk with a lamp which provides directed lighting, a great pick for reading.
13. TRÅDFRI Remote control: Light up your home, not in a typical way but using a remote which controls all the smart lighting around your home.
14. Wall shelves: Make your wall shelves a little bit more fun with metal wires than closed boxes.
15. Trolley: A little something to squeeze into the tiniest of spaces in your kitchen or bathroom corner, acting as an additional unit for your things.
You should be gasping right now to have found these AMAZING products under just 1k. I hope you find these useful. Organize your space, declutter your clutter and liven up your home with these best finds from IKEA. Drop your favourite pick in the comments section below.