The road to a man’s heart, they say, is through his stomach. While there may be evidence to support this. But it is not only the man who requires food; we and our children do as well. And, as food is considered a love language in India, what could be better than a piece of you wrapped in a dabba to remind your beau of the lovely wife/husband they have back at home, whom they should call and thank them for being there?
Having said that, many things don’t go as planned at the office (virtual or otherwise). Creating amazing lunch ideas for work, on the other hand, does not have to be one of them. It’s simply planning ahead! That’s all there is for lunch. Keeping this list bookmarked, pinned to your corkboard, or saved as your desktop backdrop (adorable!) means you’ll have one less thing on your to-do list by lunchtime.
A prepared packed lunch is the most soothing meal of the day. It is one of the most effective ways to consume nutritionally balanced, nutritious, preservative-free food on a daily basis.
If coming up with packed lunch ideas—yes, all of these meals are designed to travel or, at the very least, stay in the fridge and improve—isn’t part of your job description, consider this ‘upskilling.’ So let’s get this party started!!!
Before stepping onto it, I must warn you, this article is ALL THINGS DESI!!
Reasons to Enjoy a Homemade Packed Lunch
- clean and sanitary
- easily adaptable
- Preservative free
- Rajma Chawal, Spicy Mango Chutney with a Salad
- Paneer Bhurji, Palak Paratha & Lobia Salad
- Red Sauce Spaghetti, Christmas Cake, Strawberry, Veggies
- Lemon Rice, Pahadi Aloo Gutke, Paratha, Beetroot Poriyal, Buttermilk
- Baby Corn Chilli Sauce, Fried Rice, Mango Dip, Cheese Crackers
- Veg Manchurian Gravy, Chili Garlic Noodles, Chicken Veggie Stir Fry
- Chicken Pulao, Crackers, Overnight Oats, Fruits & Veggies
- Palak Paneer Bhurji, Paratha, Macaroni Salad, and Peanut Chikki
- Punjabi Sukhi Urad Dal, Paratha, Grilled Masala Paneer, Cucumber
- Chana Masala, Paratha, Moong Dal Sprout Salad
- Stir Fry Pasta With Veggies, Teatime Cold Sandwich, Guava
- Crispy Bhindi Fry, Paratha, Raita, Cucumber, Fryums, Overnight Oats
These are just a few of my favourite combinations that help me get through a dreary day at work! And if you want the recipes, leave a message in the comments section and I PROMISE to get back to you with another lip-smacking lunch box edition of the PANKH TRIBE, but this time with the recipes!!!
Keep munching, hovering, and loving until then!!