Hello there beautiful people! Before starting off, I would like to thank you all for showing tremendous support on the last blog on Desi Lunch Box ideas, which gave me the courage to be here yet again with another edition of the same!
Having said that, many things don’t go as planned at the office (virtual or otherwise). Creating amazing lunch ideas for work, on the other hand, does not have to be one of them. It’s simply planning ahead! That’s all there is for lunch. Keeping this list bookmarked, pinned to your corkboard, or saved as your desktop backdrop (adorable!) means you’ll have one less thing on your to-do list by lunchtime.
A prepared packed lunch is the most soothing meal of the day. It is one of the most effective ways to consume nutritionally balanced, nutritious, preservative-free food on a daily basis.
If coming up with packed lunch ideas—yes, all of these meals are designed to travel or, at the very least, stay in the fridge and improve—isn’t part of your job description, consider this ‘upskilling.’ So let’s get this party started!!!
Before stepping onto it, I must warn you AGAIN, this article is ALL THINGS DESI!!
- Vegetable Pulao, Paneer Tikka, Grapes Raita
- Mushroom Peas Pulao, Dip & Nachos, Boondi Raita, Veggies
- Pumpkin Sabzi, Paratha, Lentil Salad & Dressing, Energy Bar
- Pav Bhaji Masala, Matar Poha, Mango Shrikhand
- Mix Vegetable Sabzi, Paratha, Medu Vada, Coconut Chutney
- Stir Fry Pasta With Veggies, Teatime Cold Sandwich, Guava
- Potato Peas Curry, Paratha, Green Salad & Dressing
- Red Sauce Spaghetti, Bagel Sandwich, Instant Rava Uttapam
- Crispy Bhindi Fry, Paratha, Raita, Cucumber, Fryums, Overnight Oats
- Falafel Pita Sandwich, Salad in a Jar
- Aloo Methi Sabzi, Boondi Raita, Paratha
- Tandoori Cauliflower, Cheese Suji Cutlet, Tomato Salsa, Fruits
These are just a few of my favourite combinations that help me get through a dreary day at work! And if you want the recipes, leave a message in the comments section and I PROMISE to get back to you with another lip-smacking lunch box edition of the PANKH TRIBE, but this time with the recipes!!!
In the meantime, if you missed out on the first edition of DESI LUNCH BOX IDEAS, follow the link below and I promise you won’t be disappointed!