We took inspiration from the runways and Bollywood for a never-fail festive look.
- MAC STROBE CREAM
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS, DIPBROW® Pomade – Dark Brown
- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation
- FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter COLOR: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby
Deepen your crease colour with a brownish shadow and add glitter based powder shadow on your lids. Take your inspiration from the above look. Draw a thick line across your upper lash line using an eyeliner and smoke it outwards. Follow through with kohl along on your upper lash line and some mascara on your lashes to complete your look.
- Makeup Revolution Foxy Frenzy Eyeshadow Palette
- Faces Canada Ultime Pro Twist Eye Kajal Liner
MAC Lipstick in Musky Amethyst from the Semi Precious collection is a great festive colour. Berry pinks and brown pinks, look great across various skin tones. If you have lighter skin, use a hint of clear gloss to tone the pigment down.
- MAC: Velvet Teddy
- Huda Beauty: Power Bullet Matte Lipstick in Joyride
- MAC Satin Lipstick in Film Noir
- NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Good Times
- Maybelline: SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color in Loyalist
Stay one step ahead of the curve with trending updates on fashion, beauty and lifestyle delivered straight to you by following our Instagram handle.